Raggies is centrally situated in St Francis Bay and all the shops and services offered are all within a short walking distance.
The key shops include:
In the Raggies building
- Raggies Bite restaurant and take-away
- Legends Pub
- Blue Earth Coffee and Gift shop
The next door shopping centre (100m away)
- A Superspar
- a big brand surf clothing store
- a DVD shop
- gift shops
- a bottle store
The village shopping centre (250m away)
- hardware shop
- big brand surf clothing shops
- fishing tackle and boating shop
- internet cafe
- numerous restaurants
- computer shop
The village also has:
- a Doctor
- a Dentist
- a Physiotherapist
- hairdressers and beauty salons
- locksmiths and handymen are also available
A private hospital is 20km away in Humansdorp.
The St Francis Bay Police station is 200m from Raggies.
All goods and services that are typically found in South Africa towns are available in Humansdorp and Jeffreys Bay, a mere 20km or so away.